Walk Zone: Air Itam - Once the de facto Capital of Penang
By Lim Sok SwanSeptember 2021 FEATURE
To read the rest of the article and to access our e-Archive, subscribe to us for RM150 a year.
- Wong Chun Wai. Roaring Times in Old Air Itam, Penang's History, My Story, 17 August 2013.
- Andrea Filmer. Air Itam: So Busy. So Beguiling. Penang Monthly, December, 2016.
- History of Air Itam. The Sun Daily, January, 2017.
- Move to include Ayer Itam in Municipality. The Straits Times, 27 September 1953, page 5.
- Air Itam Dam, PBA.
- Ashman Adam. Facing COVID-19 and debt collectors, ‘world famous’ Air Itam assam laksa stall closes down after 66 years. Malaymail, 19 May 2021.
Lim Sok Swan
is currently focusing on heritage studies. She believes that more understanding among different groups and cultures can make Malaysia a better home for all.