Walk Zone: Pulau Tikus - Penang's Most Liveable District?
By Lim Sok SwanSeptember 2021 November 2021 January 2022 FEATURE
To read the rest of the article and to access our e-Archive, subscribe to us for RM150 a year.
- Julia Tan. Putting Pulau Tikus On the Map, Penang Monthly, September 2015.
- P.S. Maniam. Pulau Tikus. The Straits Times, 13 December 1953, Page 6.
- That Island Again: Inch Abidin Has Another Story About Pulau Tikus. The Straits Times, 10 March 1954, page 2.
- Ruminations A.R. Amiruddin. Living the Lighthouse Life, The Star, 1 December 2016.
- Anwar Fazal. The Evolution of Gurney Drive and Its Name. Penang Monthly, September 2016.
- Tsen Ee Lin. Remembering the Golden Days of Gurney Drive. Free Malaysia Today, 2 January 2021.
- Fear reigns in Pulau Tikus. The Star, 19 August 2020.
- Church of the Immaculate Conception, Taylor’s University Lakeside Campus, 2018, Page 26.
- Church of the Immaculate Conception, Taylor’s University Lakeside Campus, 2018, Page 50.
- Peaceful Buddha at Dhammikarama Burmese Temple in Penang. Free Malaysia Today, 31 October 2018.
- Royal Visitors Light Candles in Temple. The Straits Times, 26 June 1962, page 20.
- The History Behind Penang Waterfall Hill Temple. Astro Ulagam. 27 January 2021.
Lim Sok Swan
is currently focusing on heritage studies. She believes that more understanding among different groups and cultures can make Malaysia a better home for all.